Please remember some basic rules:
- Please do not distract players from the game
- Players need to listen to the umpire and coach
- You must abide to the diagram as to where spectators need to stand. This is to be in the area marked red at the end you are defending.
- Sometimes you need to stand outside the courts at tournaments
- Please applaud both teams great play
- Encourage and support
- Please remember there are always at least 7 players there at a game and each one of them needs praise and encouragement.
- Lastly there is a team manager for each team and their decision is final. If any one has a problem with this decision, then please talk to the coach.